Terms & Conditions
[ i ] Parallax section below. Click on the section below to upload image. Don't worry if it looks weird in the Weebly editor. It'll look normal on your published site.
To edit or delete your image, press the "toggle" button below. Then, hover over your image until a popup appears with the "edit" and "delete" options. Since these are parallax sections, you may need to scroll a bit up or down to be able to click on the "edit image" popup.
- We make no guarantee that programs will proceed as described depending on local conditions, events and animal behavior.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking due to local events and natural conditions out of our control.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking for the reasons described above, you will receive a full refund.
- You are responsible for the loss or damage of your property at all times, damages against us can not be made in any eventuality.
- All personal information provided is used only for contact, booking and when necessary insurance purposes.
- We will never share your personal details with any third party including other guests without your express permission, unless required by law.
- Rates appear on each program page.
- Children under 3 years, free.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult per child.
- Online bookings must be made in full 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Payments are subject to our cancellation policy stated below.
- Cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made after 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick up time will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hour notice and no-shows will forfeit their fee.
- You can reschedule your existing booking once up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick up time (subject to availability).
Amazing place en very nice tour guide (Copi), would highly recommend it!! Very basic and very local but so fun because of that!
Lovely place filled with lovely people! Speak very good English which helps ! The area is just superb and matched with the excellent hospitality can not be beaten! The staff are a great laugh and they are super friendly. They cant do enough to look after you and make sure you're having a great experience! The elephants are beautiful and full of personality. You can tell they have been give nothing but care and love! Really recommend if you're touring or even just in the area!
They also offer a water raft experience which I cannot recommend enough! Very enjoyful, fun and safe! Great for family and friends or as a group activity for a day out!
This is my first time to a sanctuary, it's was amazing!!! Highly to recommend because the camp is on a local area, not too busy coz they only accept a small group. Staff are fun and friendly, the elephants are very cute 😍. If you like more local and not a big group, the "Karen Hill Tribe Elephant Sanctuary " is the best choice👍👍👍